Introduction to the system
Asset-Pro is a unique web enabled integrated asset and facilities management solution for the management of assets, buildings and infrastructure. Asset-Pro is versatile and designed to support your systems and processes. We provide full support throughout the implementation process which, for a standard installation, takes 4 to 6 weeks. There is no capital outlay required for equipment or licenses and no hidden costs.
We will arrange the input of data to the system or will support you with input in house. Asset-Pro is simple and easy to use, at a fraction of the cost of other systems. The system is tried, tested and proven. We pioneered the use of web based facilities and asset management systems in 2000, well before the advantages of Cloud Computing were expounded by the big providers, and continue to evolve the system in response your requests and suggestions.
The Asset-Pro system
Asset-Pro uses Cloud Computing to access the database at the heart of our system, which provides:
- A fully scalable solution using Microsoft SQL database
- Real time shared simultaneous controlled access via any recognised web browser from anywhere in the world.
- SMS (text) messaging and dynamic prompts in real time.
- Accessibility using smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices.
Asset-Pro is hosted at one of the UK’s top hosting providers, in a secure environment. It is:
- Versatile in functionality
- Easily configurable to a client’s needs
- Designed for rapid implementation
- User intuitive
- Able to interface with other systems
- Uses latest Software as a Service (SaaS) technology
Click on any of the aspects below to view more information:
Asset-Pro contributes to McNulty report on GB rail
Better asset management is identified as key to the delivery of cost savings across the UK rail network as illustrated by an Asset-Pro client’s experience.More Info
Achieve your sustainability goals with Asset-Pro
Whether you’re involved in new build, retrofit or ongoing maintenance, Asset-Pro will help you achieve your sustainability targets.More Info